Note: Participation guidelines are identical for schools joining the tours and/ or fairs.
- Schools must be degree granting institutions which are accredited in their home country.
- Schools must support and adhere to the NAFSA Code of Ethics, provide ongoing services for international students and follow the NACAC guidelines at all fairs.
- Participants must be full-time, campus-based officials with at least one year of experience at their institutions. The most effective representatives have knowledge of foreign credentials and overseas education systems. One effective site to learn about global education systems is is World Education Services (WES): http://www.wes.org/ewenr/research.asp
- Schools may send more than one representative on any given tour. As a general rule, the cost is about 60% of the full price. For specific prices, please contact the Linden office.
- Please note that the Linden Tours are limited to boarding school representatives. Relatives and /or friends are not allowed to accompany the entire tour; however, arrangements can be made for others to join for one city on the tour. For more information about participation, please contact John Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply
City Only Option & Fair Option
For those schools who choose not to participate in a full Tour, Linden opens its fairs to Boarding School representatives who wish to make their own travel arrangements. This gives schools choices on where and when to travel and gives Linden the opportunity to introduce more schools to international students at the fairs. Schools may also participate in the "City Only" option which allows you to be a member of all activities in that particular city as well as enjoy the hotel accommodations with full-tour members. The City Option is mainly used by Schools who wish to recruit in a particular city yet still need flexibility in their global recruitment schedule. City Only portions of a Tour do not include transportation to the next destination on the Tour, but do include the Advisor & Agent Fairs; cultural events; ground transportation to visits; and any other activities which are on a Tour’s schedule.
Participants who choose the fairs-only option receive:
- Listing in all advertising and fair publications;
- A table and at the fair
- Registration lists after the fair
Linden Tours are normally limited to 29 participants, and an additional 5 schools may participate on a fairs-only basis. Applications will be reviewed by the Advisory Committee and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis as long as space is available.
Click here to apply